La Pavoni Professional
La Pavoni, making quality espresso machines since 1905, is world-renowned for its exquisite espresso and cappuccino makers.
La Pavoni Professional : A combination of style, quality and reliability. The Professional, like its sister machine La Pavoni Europiccola, is a lever machine well known for its style, classic look and quality. By lifting the lever, one raises a piston inside the group, allowing water under pressure to infuse the coffee in the filter holder. The lever is then lowered causing the piston to force the water through the coffee into the cup. The user can therefore vary the speed at which the water passes through the coffee ensuring it is made exactly to his requirements.
- 1.6 liter (38 oz.) boiler capacity, capable of making 16 - 2 oz. cups of espresso
- Smooth piston action makes brewing espresso easy and fun
- Includes Cappuccino Automatic milk frothing system and traditional manual milk frother
- Safety valve on top of the boiler
- Monitor steam pressure with the mounted pressure gauge
- Water level gauge which indicates how much water is remaining in the boiler
- Easy-to-clean drip tray
- Internal thermostat monitors brewing temperature with precision
- Long lasting stainless steel heating elements
- Makes one or two cups at a time
|Tank capacity (lt)||1.6|
PL - chrome
The manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications without notice.